Author Topic: -Moved-  (Read 37742 times)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [NW][M][MP] The War on Terror (WIP)
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2017, 03:34:36 pm »
What seriously is the point in making a Modern conflict mod for a game that's set to be anything but present day conflict, do you think making a mod is easy as making a thread and telling people you can CODE? i am fucking sick of this shit.

Dont fucking start one unless you know what you are going to do or make the content.

And why should I be listening to a recruit?
LOL that's some really 'logical' arguing there J-man,maybe you should stick to the point instead of worrying about technicalities that don't effect anything?

I didn't mean it in a rude way, I actually want to know.. why should I listen to him?
BECAUSE you mongrel,he is right,you have done this before and we all know this mod is only so you can draw attention to yourself.I know this is prob going to be removed and all but I'm trying to make a point and all.

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2017, 03:50:24 pm »
What seriously is the point in making a Modern conflict mod for a game that's set to be anything but present day conflict, do you think making a mod is easy as making a thread and telling people you can CODE? i am fucking sick of this shit.

Dont fucking start one unless you know what you are going to do or make the content.

LOL that's some really 'logical' arguing there J-man,maybe you should stick to the point instead of worrying about technicalities that don't effect anything?

I didn't mean it in a rude way, I actually want to know.. why should I listen to him?
BECAUSE you mongrel,he is right,you have done this before and we all know this mod is only so you can draw attention to yourself.I know this is prob going to be removed and all but I'm trying to make a point and all.
Not saying this is the case of J-Man11 doing this, but if could be. But I'm not going to get into this argument over nothing personally.

Offline Coldstreamer

• First Lieutenant
  • Leader of 1er Suisse, Ski Instructor, Paintballer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nick: J-Man11
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2017, 03:55:46 pm »

Not saying this is the case of J-Man11 doing this, but if could be. But I'm not going to get into this argument over nothing personally.

I'm not trying to draw attention, your the only one doing it since your trying to post on everything.. I'm just trying to be nice and show that im growing in the community

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2017, 04:32:27 pm »
Spoiler

I'm not trying to draw attention, your the only one doing it since your trying to post on everything.. I'm just trying to be nice and show that im growing in the community
[close]
[/quote]lul mu reply got deleted i think or i didnt post

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
Re: [NW][M] The War on Terror
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2017, 06:29:32 pm »
Wtf is going on. xd

Offline Coldstreamer

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2017, 06:35:33 pm »
I don't know.. but the more posts the better?  :P

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2017, 06:38:38 pm »
I don't know.. but the more posts the better?  :P
ye

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2017, 06:46:30 pm »
Nah. xd

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2017, 06:46:43 pm »
Never the better.

Offline 32nd_Rct_Schinider

• Sergeant Major
  • 32nd_Rct_Schindier At yer service sir!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 32ndte_Rct_Schinider.5thVa
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2017, 08:41:16 pm »
FIRST off, i am not even a recruit in the 32nd this account is as old as 5 or 4 years if i can change my username i will be happy

SECOND i have been modding this fucking game way before NW,i have other games aswell it takes amounts of planning to pull out a fucking decent mod, but what you are doing is just stupid, you dont even have a 3d modeler or a experienced coder that can implement new things unlike Blood And Iron or Iron Europe.

THIRD you Addres me with an ingame rank and stating just because you are of a higher Ingame rank you feel not to listen to my ramble, i ought to remind you, if you think that makes you feel superior then rethink your life to be that low to take an ingame rank as an actual merit or achivement, feeling superior towards others ingame. Disgusting
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:47:04 pm by 32nd_Rct_Schinider »

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2017, 09:00:28 pm »
If you want a name change that can be arranged with the Head Moderators.

-GoKiller's words.

Offline Coldstreamer

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2017, 11:36:00 pm »
FIRST off, i am not even a recruit in the 32nd this account is as old as 5 or 4 years if i can change my username i will be happy

SECOND i have been modding this fucking game way before NW,i have other games aswell it takes amounts of planning to pull out a fucking decent mod, but what you are doing is just stupid, you dont even have a 3d modeler or a experienced coder that can implement new things unlike Blood And Iron or Iron Europe.

THIRD you Addres me with an ingame rank and stating just because you are of a higher Ingame rank you feel not to listen to my ramble, i ought to remind you, if you think that makes you feel superior then rethink your life to be that low to take an ingame rank as an actual merit or achivement, feeling superior towards others ingame. Disgusting

Take a chill pill, and change your name m8

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2017, 11:38:04 pm »
It's not as easy as that. xd

Offline Coldstreamer