Author Topic: Eighth Election (June-Aug term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 7974 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Duuring at any time can change this.  I will give this till 12 am central US on the 28th before i lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

if i see a troll app, i wont add it.   Consider this your warning.   I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well. check the stickied threads if you need to if need help. 

Candidates EU:
Norwegian
Norwegian
Name: Norwegian
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I was the European Community Representative last year for the term July-August, and I would like a re-run for the position. I have once again gained a good amount of freetime, which I would like to devote to help improving the FSE Community and forums.
[close]

Riddlez
Riddlez
Name: Riddlez
EU/NA: EU
Aware of repsonsibilities: Yes
Why Should you become CR: I have been doing this for a while now, and it is a job I like doing. I may not be the most publicly active CR, but I choose to fullfil the role of CR in the way it was originally intended to be: be the link between the administration team and the community. Any grievances or problems that arise between members or between members and the administration, I will resolve. I have done this on multiple occasions the past months, and if the participants involved were willing to cooperate, I have never failed in that regard.
I hope the community gives me the chance to further my work.
[close]

Candidates NA:
Orcaryo
Orcaryo
Name: Orcaryo
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: Been in the community for 4+ years, been CR for multiple terms, trustworthy with responsibility.
[close]

Theodin
Spoiler
Name: Theodin
Why should you become CR?: Because the Community Rep position was created for many reasons, one of those being increased transparency and community involvement in forum moderation. While Orcaryo has been, and if he wins again will continue to be, an excellent community representative, I feel like the responsibility he has to liaison and represent the community to the forum administrators has not been adequately fulfilled. While my history with forum moderation involves many disciplinary actions, I believe that being familiar with that process like I am will lead to, if nothing else, increased transparency from the forum's administration. 
[close]

Lawbringer
Lawbringer
Name: Lawbringer
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes
Why should you become CR? : I can do the job of both EU+NA because I'm an NCO in both an EU and NA reg. I've been in this community a long ass time and I feel like I could be a fair bridge between both communities and the FSE team. I'm pretty chill with most ppl and stuff and yea. I'm also not a troll.
[close]
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 03:26:28 am by Shadow »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Eighth Election (June-Aug term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 09:35:32 pm »
Don't know if you forgot to add the format but here:

Name: Orcaryo
Why should you become CR?: Been in the community for 4+ years, been CR for multiple terms, trustworthy with responsibility.

Norwegian13

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 11:48:58 pm »
Name: Norwegian
EU or NA?: EU
Why should you become CR?: I was the European Community Representative last year for the term July-August, and I would like a re-run for the position. I have once again gained a good amount of freetime, which I would like to devote to help improving the FSE Community and forums.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 12:01:04 am »
Name: Theodin
Why should you become CR?: Because the Community Rep position was created for many reasons, one of those being increased transparency and community involvement in forum moderation. While Orcaryo has been, and if he wins again will continue to be, an excellent community representative, I feel like the responsibility he has to liaison and represent the community to the forum administrators has not been adequately fulfilled. While my history with forum moderation involves many disciplinary actions, I believe that being familiar with that process like I am will lead to, if nothing else, increased transparency from the forum's administration. 

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Lawbringer

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 02:42:28 am »
EU or NA?: NA+EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes
Why should you become CR? : I can do the job of both EU+NA because I'm an NCO in both an EU and NA reg. I've been in this community a long ass time and I feel like I could be a fair bridge between both communities and the FSE team. I'm pretty chill with most ppl and stuff and yea. I'm also not a troll.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 02:43:16 am »

+1 except for the fact that he watches anime, otherwise might actually be relevant.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 02:44:25 am »

+1 except for the fact that he watches anime, otherwise might actually be relevant.
His anime watching skills will make it easier to bridge the gap between the NA and Japanese communities. +1 to his app
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 05:51:54 am »
Orcaryo and Noorwegian both have my vote.

Easy Win for them both

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 02:06:09 pm »
you  will have to make up your mind.  if you are NA and trying to go for the EU spot, talk to duuring first. or vice-versa.

Name: Lurvy
EU or NA?:  NA
Why should you become CR? : I want to help NA die a little faster, it is heading in the right direction, but needs a little help
no
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Lawbringer

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 03:58:56 pm »
NA then

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 04:35:12 pm »
Orcaryo and Noorwegian both have my vote.

Easy Win for them both
ez

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2017, 10:48:25 pm »

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2017, 04:22:09 pm »
Why is this epeen boosting competition still a thing?

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2017, 10:55:12 pm »
Name: Riddlez
EU/NA: EU
Aware of repsonsibilities: Yes
Why Should you become CR: I have been doing this for a while now, and it is a job I like doing. I may not be the most publicly active CR, but I choose to fullfil the role of CR in the way it was originally intended to be: be the link between the administration team and the community. Any grievances or problems that arise between members or between members and the administration, I will resolve. I have done this on multiple occasions the past months, and if the participants involved were willing to cooperate, I have never failed in that regard.
I hope the community gives me the chance to further my work.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2017, 04:09:03 am »