Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 135383 times)

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guybrush
  • Side: Neutral
I've never played on Rebirth, is it a good server? How different is it compare to this one?

You should probably ask them that in their thread or log into their server maybe. Iirc tho it has/had respawns for games in progress. (which would make it a major difference to our one life per round policy but to be fair they are Man Vs Bots we are Bot Survival. So there's the key difference i would think is they want you to fight bots like you are a fat kid at a buffet, meanwhile our server is more akin to surviving the fat kids if you were the buffet because of the one life per round.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 01:52:36 am by Guybrush »
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
Theirs is as siege server and also hosted in Europe. Ours is battle mode

Offline TbearCatMan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: [KGB]Tbear I will change it to [BBG] If this is accepted
GUID: 1689463
Steam: LazyDog5
How long have you played on the server?: Since August 2017.
Current weekly hours on the server?: Probably about at least 15 or more a week.
How active can you be?: I can be on everyday.
Current Regiment/Clan: 15e and 1stLC
Admin experience: I was an admin on a BF4 Knife Only server
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Zayas/Zayes, Bunny, Commissar Cripple
Why do you want this role?:I love this server and get sad when I log on and there is no admin, this happens a lot, I hope to change that by being on everyday I want to support this server in anyway I can.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 03:24:47 am by TbearCatMan »

Offline Tanker16

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Taker
Offense: Joining the 13thFL
Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because i did nothing wrong but join the 13thFL like 2 yrs ago, and when i joined the server i was called a dick by an admin i choose not to name and so now NW i, i play soley to have fun and i am done with this regiment crap.
User ID #:1263797
Time/Date: September 3rd, 2015 i think or somewhere around that

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Taker
Offense: Joining the 13thFL
Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because i did nothing wrong but join the 13thFL like 2 yrs ago, and when i joined the server i was called a dick by an admin i choose not to name and so now NW i, i play soley to have fun and i am done with this regiment crap.
User ID #:1263797
Time/Date: September 3rd, 2015 i think or somewhere around that

like you said you were banned under the name 13FL_PFC_Tanker however the ban is no longer valid for two reasons there is no reason listed and secondly the admin in question is no longer an admin on this server. Unbanned. Welcome back and enjoy. please follow all new and old rules and be chill.

Upon taking a few seconds to look at the banlist it seems like all the 13FL was banned at the same time you were. Must've been a group ban.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:50:17 pm by Guybrush »
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline supersoldier655

• Volunteer
  • Another average shitposter on the internet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aleksas
  • Side: Union
I've never played on Rebirth, is it a good server? How different is it compare to this one?

You should probably ask them that in their thread or log into their server maybe. Iirc tho it has/had respawns for games in progress. (which would make it a major difference to our one life per round policy but to be fair they are Man Vs Bots we are Bot Survival. So there's the key difference i would think is they want you to fight bots like you are a fat kid at a buffet, meanwhile our server is more akin to surviving the fat kids if you were the buffet because of the one life per round.

Lmao,I always liked being the buffet, always better when your an inch from being in a big boy's tum
Who cares about what's down here boi

Offline Mohawky

• Corporal
    • View Profile

Well the main differences are that BBG is a bot battle survival server and MvB is a siege assault mode server where players defend from continuously spawning hordes of bots on pre-timed 18 minute rounds on a "capture the flag" basis. If the bots lower the flag they win, if human players last to 18 minutes, they win.

BBG has 1 life per player, MvB has unlimited up to 20 players and after that limited to 8.

In BBG nobody commands the bots. In MvB up to 7 Bot Commanders control the bots and attack with their share of bots as they wish, within the server rules. 1 bot com at first with more com slots opening up as human team gets bigger.

BBG has bosses, MvB has "berserker bots"

BBG is USA based, MvB is British. So time zone differences and ping highs apply depending on where you are playing from.

Both servers cater to a slightly different audience with some overlap. From what i've seen players come and go between the two as rounds end or maps they don't like appear on either, or they run out of lives.

Hope that helps - and by the way, I very much like the BBG server and gameplay style.

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile

Well the main differences are that BBG is a bot battle survival server and MvB is a siege assault mode server where players defend from continuously spawning hordes of bots on pre-timed 18 minute rounds on a "capture the flag" basis. If the bots lower the flag they win, if human players last to 18 minutes, they win.

BBG has 1 life per player, MvB has unlimited up to 20 players and after that limited to 8.

In BBG nobody commands the bots. In MvB up to 7 Bot Commanders control the bots and attack with their share of bots as they wish, within the server rules. 1 bot com at first with more com slots opening up as human team gets bigger.

BBG has bosses, MvB has "berserker bots"

BBG is USA based, MvB is British. So time zone differences and ping highs apply depending on where you are playing from.

Both servers cater to a slightly different audience with some overlap. From what i've seen players come and go between the two as rounds end or maps they don't like appear on either, or they run out of lives.

Hope that helps - and by the way, I very much like the BBG server and gameplay style.

Thank you that sounds great. I haven't played much MvB Rebirth but I might pop in later this weekend. Thanks for explaining.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 02:25:32 am by Guybrush »

Offline Mr. Schluter

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Cuchulainn
GUID: 1687897
Steam: Mr. Schluter
How long have you played on the server?: About a year more or less
Current weekly hours on the server?: 56 hours a week or so, sometimes less
How active can you be?: 8 hours a day during the week, perhaps 10, sometimes less on the weekend
Current Regiment/Clan: N/A
Admin experience: Utterly fresh, I've never been an admin
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Guybrush, BBG_Chicken Nuggets
Why do you want this role?: Because I really enjoy your server, I want to help enforce the rules of the server, and I want to help the players enjoy even more than they already do if possible, as I think that with a good admin, your server is great, for example: BBG_Chicken Nuggets and Guybrush make the server more enjoyable than it already is by changing up the way things go during the rounds, such as organizing the men into formations or talking to the players. I think that if given a chance, I could be an admin like that.

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
Nickname: Cuchulainn
GUID: 1687897
Steam: Mr. Schluter
How long have you played on the server?: About a year more or less
Current weekly hours on the server?: 56 hours a week or so, sometimes less
How active can you be?: 8 hours a day during the week, perhaps 10, sometimes less on the weekend
Current Regiment/Clan: N/A
Admin experience: Utterly fresh, I've never been an admin
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Guybrush, BBG_Chicken Nuggets
Why do you want this role?: Because I really enjoy your server, I want to help enforce the rules of the server, and I want to help the players enjoy even more than they already do if possible, as I think that with a good admin, your server is great, for example: BBG_Chicken Nuggets and Guybrush make the server more enjoyable than it already is by changing up the way things go during the rounds, such as organizing the men into formations or talking to the players. I think that if given a chance, I could be an admin like that.

Approved pending a nice chit chat with me on teamspeak eh? Message me as [BBG] Guybrush on steam and lets discuss a few things.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Still going strong!
Bot Survival hit 100 players again yesterday!

We are trying to keep the place populated and switching out inactive admins to keep the server fresh and reward those who are great players on the server and community

So please welcome new Admins - ArgThePirate, Tbear, and Sam Hammich!

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
Still going strong!
Bot Survival hit 100 players again yesterday!

We are trying to keep the place populated and switching out inactive admins to keep the server fresh and reward those who are great players on the server and community

So please welcome new Admins - ArgThePirate, Tbear, and Sam Hammich!

S-should I dab? Jk Congratulations guys and welcome to the 50+ thieves.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Did I get my admin back
click here to join the 84th

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile