Author Topic: 6th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU]  (Read 40189 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 6th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU]
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2016, 06:36:18 pm »
Thanks for understanding.

2 Hours hype.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2016, 06:43:01 pm »
Update:

As HaZe and LeBrave "left" their regiments, the 15th and 17e to play for the Connaucht (Spelling?). However rejoining them afterwards. Myself and Herishey have taken the decision to remove them both from the tournament. Use of these players will result in the regiments removal from the tournament tonight. This decision is final and has no chance of it being changed.

Bigmama has also been removed from the tournament for being on the 72nd's roster despite being a 17e member.

I apologise if this is inconvinent to the 15th or the 17e however I am sure you understand why we do not want blatent reg hoppers/double reggers.

15th, 17e and 72nd have permission to edit their rosters 1 more time to replace the players.

I will update then in a bit or so

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2016, 06:47:31 pm »
Have it done  by 6:30 GMT please. 1 hour before start.

Any more issues etc. Feel free to steam me or speak to me on my teamspeak.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2016, 06:53:13 pm »

Regiment Name: 72nd Seaforth's Highlanders
Predicted Line-up (10): DarkTemplar, Rommel, Freaki, MrGerher, Executor, Natzos, derletzteSpartaner, link2luke, Kinderjäger, Caps
Predicted Subs (5 max): Xerohn, Cooper, Alex, Faceman, Daniel
Team Leader's Steam (Link preferred):

alright, Bigmama have to be put out, Cooper in again

Offline Montenegrian

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2016, 06:56:50 pm »
Regiment Name: 15th_YR
Predicted Line-up (10): Melsyo, NightKill, Felix, Extazz, ext_kill, Connimir, Falk, Angel, Dayboul, Monsnic
Predicted Subs (5 max): Marquez, Carlitos, Petl, Krhman, Shaker
Team Leader's Steam (Link preferred): u got me

hopefully the final update

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2016, 07:00:29 pm »
Update #2:  The same decision has also been made with regards to Skybier and Moskito. Skybier being a "model" 17e member having 17e in his name on steam and playing with them regularly.

Moskito is in around 4? Different regiments steam groups. Both 77y and 6te are in the Tournament and we have all seen him on GF etc. with 77y tags recently. Therefor 6te will have to remove yet another player.

Please remove Moskito as well from your lineup 6te as well as Skybier. You may both replace them.

Rules are set in stone for a reason. If you cannot abide by them we have no problem taking action.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 07:14:40 pm by John Price »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #186 on: November 06, 2016, 07:04:54 pm »
XMD have also been talked to about some of their members and will update this soon.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 06, 2016, 07:08:19 pm »
wow these are some edgy memes being cracked out

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #188 on: November 06, 2016, 07:09:03 pm »
If only we had such control in the NWL.  :'(

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #189 on: November 06, 2016, 07:09:46 pm »
this tournament is a epic jock, i have never see . So many bullshit ruls on one tourny "must be minimun 7 days in the reg for play in the reg gf team" plz if me and others players want play for this reg or others reg he must could... i  want win this tourny or just play with this reg it's my law. For Connacht herishey i know you hate me but you say i cant play because i will comeback in 17e after and ? This Rule is not in official rules so i can i was in connacht since 7 days i'm in rule. You say at kennedy you have log when i say i will come back in 17e after but you never wanted give the logs it's maybe just because you dont have log and you dont want just a french's reg with french dream players in, it's just crazy me and my friends was in rule and your "you cant because you will comeback in 17e after" is outside of rul and outside of your rules i was in rule but not you it's just   rejection perssonal.

good luck all in the tournament.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 07:48:28 pm by LeBrave »
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
« Reply #190 on: November 06, 2016, 07:12:33 pm »
R.I.P

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #191 on: November 06, 2016, 07:13:02 pm »
this tournament is a epic jock, i have never see cela. So many bullshit ruls on one tourny "must be minimun 7 days in the reg for play in the reg gf team" plz if me and others players want play for this reg or others reg he must could... i  want win this tourny or just play with this reg it's my law. For Connacht herishey i know you hate me but you say i cant play because i will comeback in 17e after and ? This Rule is not in official rules so i can i was in connacht since 7 days i'm in rule. You say at kennedy you have log when i say i will come back in 17e after but you never wanted give the logs it's maybe just because you dont have log and you dont want just a french's reg with french dreal players in, it's just crazy me and my friends was in rul and your "you cant because you will comeback in 17e after" is outside of rul and outside of your ruls i was in rule but not you it's just   rejection perssonel.

About 15-20 players have been removed from this tournament so far, you were actually one of the last lol, but I enjoyed your essay it gave me a good laugh.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #192 on: November 06, 2016, 07:13:31 pm »
this tournament is a epic jock, i have never see cela. So many bullshit ruls on one tourny "must be minimun 7 days in the reg for play in the reg gf team" plz if me and others players want play for this reg or others reg he must could... i  want win this tourny or just play with this reg it's my law. For Connacht herishey i know you hate me but you say i cant play because i will comeback in 17e after and ? This Rule is not in official rules so i can i was in connacht since 7 days i'm in rule. You say at kennedy you have log when i say i will come back in 17e after but you never wanted give the logs it's maybe just because you dont have log and you dont want just a french's reg with french dreal players in, it's just crazy me and my friends was in rul and your "you cant because you will comeback in 17e after" is outside of rul and outside of your ruls i was in rule but not you it's just   rejection perssonel.

I know this isn't supposed to be funny, but it was funny.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #193 on: November 06, 2016, 07:14:51 pm »

Framing this and putting it on my wall

Haze

« Reply #194 on: November 06, 2016, 07:16:32 pm »
I was there.
Don't clash him guys , this is a legendary post.