Author Topic: Stuck on "Loading Textures"  (Read 12409 times)

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Stuck on "Loading Textures"
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2016, 10:18:09 pm »
It's a mixture of the mega download, the texture fix you provided and the settings which I posted in the spoiler.
I think turning off enable cheats was the thing that did the trick after trying everything else.

The larger maps I have trouble running mind, they take up too much memory, causing a runtime error, but the smaller ones work fine.

Offline nukey111

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Roland
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2016, 10:48:03 pm »
Please bar the necropost, but because this topic shows up in google, to fix this enable Force Single threading in advanced. Game will load fine then.
Do not argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2016, 11:41:29 pm »
Please bar the necropost, but because this topic shows up in google, to fix this enable Force Single threading in advanced. Game will load fine then.
Not that long of a necropost between the last and your's. Force Single threading may help depending how many cores you have. Load Textures on Demand moreso probably. If, and only if, you experience very long loading times you may need this
http://www.mediafire.com/download/thbg9964surnsc1/Textures.rar overwriting Textures for now.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.