1 (50%)
Diamondbacks
0 (0%)
Phillies
0 (0%)
Rangers
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Baseball Thread  (Read 68814 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: New Baseball Thread
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2015, 01:32:10 am »
BabyJesus, I wouldn't be surprised if a tismlord weeb such as yourself even enjoys any sports at all

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2015, 01:51:11 am »
BabyJesus, I wouldn't be surprised if a tismlord weeb such as yourself even enjoys any sports at all
i actually just got my varsity letter for tennis
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2015, 01:57:15 am »

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2015, 02:00:06 am »

quick question, have you ever played tennis?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2015, 03:06:56 am »

Yeah, kek

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2015, 03:18:29 am »

Yeah, kek
then should know it takes a lot of skill and is a difficult sport to play

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2015, 03:29:10 am »
Spoiler

Yeah, kek
[close]

Every sport takes skill, just some are shitty like tennis.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2015, 03:35:40 am »
Spoiler

Yeah, kek
[close]

what is shitty about? it requires far more physical movement than baseball(you literally hit the ball and run 40 feet and that's it).

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2015, 03:49:03 am »
Spoiler

Yeah, kek
[close]

what is shitty about? it requires far more physical movement than baseball(you literally hit the ball and run 40 feet and that's it).

Well if you're dumbing it down to that then tennis is just hitting a ball back and forth

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2015, 03:52:57 am »
Spoiler

Yeah, kek
[close]

Well if you're dumbing it down to that then tennis is just hitting a ball back and forth
you have to actually move to hit the ball tho. Base ball you just sit there. Baseball has as much physical activity as esports

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2015, 05:50:32 am »
Spoiler

Yeah, kek
[close]

you have to actually move to hit the ball tho. Base ball you just sit there. Baseball has as much physical activity as esports

Please, watch this video and tell me the sport doesn't have physical activity, and please show me how you can throw fastballs, sliders, cutters at 95mph and how that requires no physical activity.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2015, 05:53:21 am »
Spoiler

Yeah, kek
[close]

Please, watch this video and tell me the sport doesn't have physical activity, and please show me how you can throw fastballs, sliders, cutters at 95mph and how that requires no physical activity.

so he ran for 2 seconds and dived for the ball. What did he do the rest of the game? sit in the outfield or on the bench

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2015, 06:03:50 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Yeah, kek
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
so he ran for 2 seconds and dived for the ball. What did he do the rest of the game? sit in the outfield or on the bench
[close]

Tell me throwing that takes no athleticism, if you don't think that you're stupid, it's not just throwing a pitch and hitting the pitch thrown at you. It takes extreme skill to throw pitches like these and also incredible hand eye coordination and strength to hit them

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2015, 06:09:49 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Yeah, kek
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Tell me throwing that takes no athleticism, if you don't think that you're stupid, it's not just throwing a pitch and hitting the pitch thrown at you. It takes extreme skill to throw pitches like these and also incredible hand eye coordination and strength to hit them
so 1 guy on a team of 9 is active?congrats

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2015, 06:22:18 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Yeah, kek
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

so 1 guy on a team of 9 is active?congrats