Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 625830 times)

Offline AlexandeRtheGreat

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #525 on: June 24, 2017, 11:44:58 pm »
In-game Name: Pgp_Efr_AlexandeR
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Alator
Reason For Ban: Teamkilling in self-defense.
Time/date (If Known): 20:10 - 25/06/2017
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I was getting teamhit at the start 6 rounds in a row by a guy whose name was too long to remember. I teamkilled him once and told him to stop damaging me. The admin slayed me. Asked the admin why does he not do anything about the teamhitter. He didn't respond and the teammate kept teamhitting me. Teamkilled him once more and I got banned.
Player ID (If Known): 919390

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #526 on: June 25, 2017, 05:21:51 am »
Your In-game Name:The_Kuro_Weaboo
Their In-game Name:mylovik
Reason For Ban:Constant trying to teamkill me and managing to,teaming up with the enemy as well to do so,fistfighting and delaying.
Evidence (screenshots): https://i.imgur.com/kqGETC5 and https://i.imgur.com/O86Vx2S
Time/date (this is very helpful to us):8:21 PM my time
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 05:27:33 am by LithuanianEuro »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #527 on: June 25, 2017, 03:32:01 pm »
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I was getting teamhit at the start 6 rounds in a row by a guy whose name was too long to remember. I teamkilled him once and told him to stop damaging me. The admin slayed me. Asked the admin why does he not do anything about the teamhitter. He didn't respond and the teammate kept teamhitting me. Teamkilled him once more and I got banned.
Never result to teamkilling, just call for an admin or report them in the forums, post in two days for your unban.

Your In-game Name:The_Kuro_Weaboo
Their In-game Name:mylovik
Reason For Ban:Constant trying to teamkill me and managing to,teaming up with the enemy as well to do so,fistfighting and delaying.
Evidence (screenshots): https://i.imgur.com/kqGETC5 and https://i.imgur.com/O86Vx2S
Time/date (this is very helpful to us):8:21 PM my time

Banned.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hannibal!

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 25, 2017, 05:29:28 pm »
Unban Request
In-game Name: 63e_Cad_Rommelmeister (I believe this was the name at the time of the ban)
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): N/A
Reason For Ban: Cannot remember, as the ban was over a year ago.
Time/date (If Known): Over a year ago.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Many apologies for whatever I may have done wrong. I appreciate the time and effort the admins put into managing the server and I again sincerely apologize for anything I may have done wrong. I will make sure to behave myself in future.
Player ID (If Known): N/A

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 25, 2017, 07:10:06 pm »
Unban Request
In-game Name: 63e_Cad_Rommelmeister (I believe this was the name at the time of the ban)
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Many apologies for whatever I may have done wrong. I appreciate the time and effort the admins put into managing the server and I again sincerely apologize for anything I may have done wrong. I will make sure to behave myself in future.

Find out your ID. I'm hesitant considering the name.

Offline Hannibal!

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 25, 2017, 09:20:50 pm »
Unban Request

Find out your ID. I'm hesitant considering the name.

I believe my UID is 1200998.

For context I had joined the 63e very breifly.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:25:57 pm by Hannibal! »

Offline Appeltown

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cr3A
Admin Application
« Reply #531 on: June 26, 2017, 01:49:50 pm »
In-Game Name: 17e_SoH_Princess

Steam Name: Princess

Regiment/Rank(If Any): 17e_SoH

Admin Experience: Some years ago in cav gf.

Spoken Languages: French, English, Spanish.

Banned before? (If yes, state why): Maybe 2 years ago for doublespawning.

Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Known as Cr3ativity in the past few years, I encountered many abuses from admins who felt irritated about playing styles, sometimes insulting the players concerned. I propose that power (and rights) must be evenly distributed between different or antagonistic members of the community, so that some admins won't be able to support and cover each other with regard to abuses of power. As i'm studying in philosophy at the university, I consider that ethics matter, even if we're just relaxing on a virtual video game. Therefore, I would like to restore some justice into the Nw community.
Thank you. Cr3A.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 01:56:09 pm by Appeltown »

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 26, 2017, 04:21:25 pm »
Never result to teamkilling, just call for an admin or report them in the forums, post in two days for your unban.

Unban repost.

Offline Amue

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Amue
« Reply #533 on: June 26, 2017, 04:31:39 pm »
In-game Name: 15th_YR_Kgm_Amue
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): I don't know.
Reason For Ban: I have no idea.. I guess I was logbanned.
Time/date (If Known): I don't know.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm so sorry for whatever I did. I know that I was already banned a few times but this I really have no idea for what I was banned for. I even stopped saying *eat white men* because everyone says it's racist. I did not teamkill anyone on purpose. PLEASE! LET ME PLAY ON THE GF SERVER! :)
Player ID (If Known): 644634
I eat white men!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Re: Admin Application
« Reply #534 on: June 26, 2017, 06:25:55 pm »
In-Game Name: 17e_SoH_Princess

Steam Name: Princess

Regiment/Rank(If Any): 17e_SoH

Admin Experience: Some years ago in cav gf.

Spoken Languages: French, English, Spanish.

Banned before? (If yes, state why): Maybe 2 years ago for doublespawning.

Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Known as Cr3ativity in the past few years, I encountered many abuses from admins who felt irritated about playing styles, sometimes insulting the players concerned. I propose that power (and rights) must be evenly distributed between different or antagonistic members of the community, so that some admins won't be able to support and cover each other with regard to abuses of power. As i'm studying in philosophy at the university, I consider that ethics matter, even if we're just relaxing on a virtual video game. Therefore, I would like to restore some justice into the Nw community.
Thank you. Cr3A.
Apps are not open at the moment, please post it again when they eventually do.

Can't deal with any unbans till I'm back from work unless any other badmins want to do them.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 27, 2017, 01:56:08 am »
In-game Name:The_Kuro_Weaboo or 18e_Cad_Knightmare
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):No clue
Reason For Ban:I also have no clue about this although it might be a mistake since I submitted a ban request earlier and the names might have mixed up?
Time/date (If Known):Yesterday
Apology/Statement Against Ban:Well I honestly don't know why I was banned but if I did anything wrong I sincerely apologize,the groupfighting server is my fav apart from TA on M&B and helps me to practice melee so I hope you unban me :(
Player ID (If Known):1429829
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 02:03:14 am by LithuanianEuro »

Norwegian13

« Reply #536 on: June 27, 2017, 01:22:36 pm »
Your In-game Name: Pgp_Mjr_Norwegian
Their In-game Name: 33rd_LCpl_Regulation
Reason For Ban: TK on purpose, I've also been told by my members that he's been very salty towards our regiment today.
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): Around 00:10 - 27/06/2017

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 27, 2017, 06:54:39 pm »

Unban repost.

Unban repost Nr.2

Offline WilsonValera

• Alpha Tester
  • www.45thrh.com
    • View Profile
    • www.45thrh.com
  • Nick: Wilson
« Reply #538 on: June 27, 2017, 07:16:00 pm »
In-game Name: 45thRH_Col_Wilson

Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Golden
Reason For Ban: Well if i need to be honest for an opinion

Time/date (If Known): 2017/06/26

Apology/Statement Against Ban: Apology speech well there is nothing to an apology, to only the good and honest admins for having other bad admin's well to start with the name: 66th_Pvt_John_Davis a great Ex, Well get perm banned for an opinion also I do not get warned by this insulting admin? also i get told by the admin that he in person can do what, ever he want's when he want's is this the case not what I know of also here is the images of me saying something insulting and getting my punishment right after a beautiful cute slay but yeah well take a good eye on the pictures and tell me if this is my fault in the last end for standing up for myself and other people to come?!

https://i.gyazo.com/522cac070008a1174fb9a3e1a373c0b8.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/95b1b31b2735302ff769e035fd570ba8.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/23f457dc57fd9b919d3d1dc3a7db5f07.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/dde9f990b3e5cf0b20a7aa319e40dfb0.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/ed3d2b2ccf340a366d9451068ef37d33.jpg

Player ID (If Known):
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 07:24:09 pm by [45thRH] WilsonKC »

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 27, 2017, 07:51:09 pm »
In-game Name:The_Kuro_Weaboo or 18e_Cad_Knightmare
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):No clue
Reason For Ban:I also have no clue about this although it might be a mistake since I submitted a ban request earlier and the names might have mixed up?
Time/date (If Known):Yesterday
Apology/Statement Against Ban:Well I honestly don't know why I was banned but if I did anything wrong I sincerely apologize,the groupfighting server is my fav apart from TA on M&B and helps me to practice melee so I hope you unban me :(
Player ID (If Known):1429829
Post here on the 4th for unban.
Your In-game Name: Pgp_Mjr_Norwegian
Their In-game Name: 33rd_LCpl_Regulation
Reason For Ban: TK on purpose, I've also been told by my members that he's been very salty towards our regiment today.
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): Around 00:10 - 27/06/2017

Banned.
In-game Name: 45thRH_Col_Wilson

Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Golden
Reason For Ban: Well if i need to be honest for an opinion

Time/date (If Known): 2017/06/26

Apology/Statement Against Ban: Apology speech well there is nothing to an apology, to only the good and honest admins for having other bad admin's well to start with the name: 66th_Pvt_John_Davis a great Ex, Well get perm banned for an opinion also I do not get warned by this insulting admin? also i get told by the admin that he in person can do what, ever he want's when he want's is this the case not what I know of also here is the images of me saying something insulting and getting my punishment right after a beautiful cute slay but yeah well take a good eye on the pictures and tell me if this is my fault in the last end for standing up for myself and other people to come?!

https://i.gyazo.com/522cac070008a1174fb9a3e1a373c0b8.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/95b1b31b2735302ff769e035fd570ba8.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/23f457dc57fd9b919d3d1dc3a7db5f07.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/dde9f990b3e5cf0b20a7aa319e40dfb0.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/ed3d2b2ccf340a366d9451068ef37d33.jpg

Player ID (If Known):
Your both in the wrong Golden has been warned. But if your gunna be a dick to my admins and not say sorry and move on you can stay banned until you do