Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 246719 times)

Offline nassory1998

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Server updated 7/7/14
« Reply #1650 on: July 10, 2014, 01:37:04 am »
name that i was banned: YOU_SHALL_NOT_PASS
what was happening when i was banned: it happend a long time ago i think i was arguing with someone and said a few bad words and got banned i am very sorry and i really like ur server plz accept my apoligy
time; long time ago
time zone:ksa
steam name : Nasser Al Fulaij
steam id number: STEAM_0:1:42346846
server that i was banned from 33rd nw siege

Offline goveha

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: July 11, 2014, 10:31:41 am »
Unban request

Name under which you were banned: goveha
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned: was spamming voice taunts. goveha wants to play again, serious this time
Time and date: about 3 months ago
Timezone: GMT+1

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1652 on: July 12, 2014, 01:56:57 am »
Plans... in motion  8)

Offline Reece709

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 51st_PSjt_Reece
  • Side: Neutral
unban request

Name: chewbacka

I was banned I think between August and December 2013. I didn't do anything particularly bad I was kicked 3 times for inactivity.I know it has been a long time since I was banned I apologize for only asking you all now but I have been very busy the last 7 months with exams and didn't have the time to do this. Please unban me as I enjoy your server a lot.

Yours Sincerly
chewbacka

GMT+1

There's no bannable offence regarding " I was kicked 3 times for inactivity."

"chewbacka" does not appear on the ban list.

Name under which you were banned:14th_SER_PipeMajor_John

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:Perma ban

What was happening when you got banned:Base trolls were creating earthworks, blocking in the spawn, I was trying to undig them when i was banned, as well as two other people trying to help me undig the earthworks.

Time and date:29th 6th, around 1 - 2 am
Timezone:GMT

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!):76561198079618507 (This is my Steam ID; Not sure what you mean)

(This is a repost as my previous request was unanswered)

Name under which you were banned: 14th_SER_LtCol_Reece
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Perma ban
What was happening when you got banned: I tried to undig troll earthworks along with Haltamer and I was banned
Time and date: 29/6/14
Timezone: BST
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Not sure what this is
I banned you.

I spent a good couple of minutes looking at who was undigging/digging the earthworks, and I can assure you that you and the other members of your regiment were infact digging up the earthworks; leading to your bans.

Tell the truth, it will go a long way to your unbans.

Perhaps you should gain a little more respect for others and not ban without warning for petty offences.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
unban request

Name: chewbacka

I was banned I think between August and December 2013. I didn't do anything particularly bad I was kicked 3 times for inactivity.I know it has been a long time since I was banned I apologize for only asking you all now but I have been very busy the last 7 months with exams and didn't have the time to do this. Please unban me as I enjoy your server a lot.

Yours Sincerly
chewbacka

GMT+1

There's no bannable offence regarding " I was kicked 3 times for inactivity."

"chewbacka" does not appear on the ban list.

Name under which you were banned:14th_SER_PipeMajor_John

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:Perma ban

What was happening when you got banned:Base trolls were creating earthworks, blocking in the spawn, I was trying to undig them when i was banned, as well as two other people trying to help me undig the earthworks.

Time and date:29th 6th, around 1 - 2 am
Timezone:GMT

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!):76561198079618507 (This is my Steam ID; Not sure what you mean)

(This is a repost as my previous request was unanswered)

Name under which you were banned: 14th_SER_LtCol_Reece
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Perma ban
What was happening when you got banned: I tried to undig troll earthworks along with Haltamer and I was banned
Time and date: 29/6/14
Timezone: BST
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Not sure what this is
I banned you.

I spent a good couple of minutes looking at who was undigging/digging the earthworks, and I can assure you that you and the other members of your regiment were infact digging up the earthworks; leading to your bans.

Tell the truth, it will go a long way to your unbans.

Perhaps you should gain a little more respect for others and not ban without warning for petty offences.

digging up the sapper defences is considered trolling, which if you read the rules is against it;)
>always high
>GOAT

Offline goveha

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: July 13, 2014, 11:10:19 am »
So guys, any info about my ban? t.t

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1656 on: July 13, 2014, 12:51:21 pm »

Unban request

Name under which you were banned: goveha
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned: was spamming voice taunts. goveha wants to play again, serious this time
Time and date: about 3 months ago
Timezone: GMT+1

Unbanned.

2nd Unban Request since nobody replied to my first one !

Name under which you were banned: ok

What was happening when you got banned: Stole shots from arty cannon
Time and date: 12:30pm 07.07.2014
Timezone: GMT+2
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): dont know sry

name that i was banned: YOU_SHALL_NOT_PASS
what was happening when i was banned: it happend a long time ago i think i was arguing with someone and said a few bad words and got banned i am very sorry and i really like ur server plz accept my apoligy
time; long time ago
time zone:ksa
steam name : Nasser Al Fulaij
steam id number: STEAM_0:1:42346846
server that i was banned from 33rd nw siege

Offline toasty37

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Server updated 13/7/14
« Reply #1657 on: July 14, 2014, 09:56:50 pm »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Toasty
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: yes,next day and still banned.
What was happening when you got banned: i was telling some guy from the 44th regiment that one of his guys was trolling,constantly kicking,stabbing etc etc,i didnt retaliate at all,swear or nothing but tell another of his guys and now im banned,for what reason i dont know.
Time and date:about 11pm
Timezone:gmt uk.
33rd eu siege server.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 01:15:27 pm by toasty37 »

Offline SlovakiMan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: July 15, 2014, 03:20:53 pm »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: (I dont know) , my id = 78623
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: yes,next day and still banned.
What was happening when you got banned: I was closing gate 2 months ago
Time and date: 8pm
Timezone:gmt Polish time
33rd eu siege server.

Please unban

Offline toasty37

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: July 15, 2014, 07:52:49 pm »
Unban Request;

What was happening when you got banned: i was telling some guy from the 44th regiment that one of his guys was trolling,constantly kicking,stabbing etc etc,i didnt retaliate at all,swear or nothing but tell another of his guys and now im banned,for what reason i dont know.
Time and date:about 11pm 13th or 14 july
33rd eu siege server.
I was not trolling at all,clearly admin abuse cause one of the 44th was kicking me and im damn sure,dont lie.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:23:21 pm by toasty37 »

Offline ColMaximus

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of The Raiders from Wealdstone
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: July 15, 2014, 08:36:36 pm »
Name of the person causing trouble: 74th_CoI_Maximus, The_Famous_Six_Sam
Nature of their offense: Copying my tags, giving my regiment a bad name.
Time and date of their offense: Been going on for the last week or so.
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Impersonating me.
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!): I don't have any at the moment, could try to find some if you need it.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: July 24, 2014, 03:42:50 pm »
Unban Request;

33rd eu siege server.

Was most likely me that banned you. When I didn't have the badmin pass, you were trolling and I noted it down. It says here that you were kicking people while reloading and teamhitting, when I saw you doing it again I got rid of you. I think Gurkins will unban, we'll have to wait till he's back from whatever he does.

- 44th member don't troll, if they do they are removed. Can you tell me his name? 44th_?_?

Offline LOLICIOUS

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 7th_Col_Leo
« Reply #1662 on: July 25, 2014, 09:33:52 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 120th_Rifle_Chsm_LOLICIOUS
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes it's been over 2 days I believe.
What was happening when you got banned: I was messing about playing correctly on siege but talking about politics on ts and I ended up saying 'hail ze hitler' in global chat and almost instantaneously I got banned from an admin. I wish to say in my defence this is my first offence and I have seen worse things said and gone unbanned but I wish to say never the less I am sorry.
Time and date: 23/07/2014 I believe and our d 6pm BST, I'm not absolutely sure because it's the summer holidays and I don't keep track of dates and times.
Timezone:BST
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 771607

Offline Jordan94

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 120th_Rifles_Ens_Jordan94
« Reply #1663 on: July 25, 2014, 09:35:43 pm »
Unban Request;

Submitted in conjunction with unban request by ranker mentioned on previous page.

Name under which you were banned: 120th_Rifle_Chsm_LOLICIOUS
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes.
What was happening when you got banned: During a round of the event, LOLICIOUS used potentially offensive language by typing 'Hail ze Hitler'. Though this was done in more of a joking manner, rather than in a malicious or deliberately offensive manner, he nonetheless recognises that typing this was an error of judgement and was in poor taste. He recognises that he made a mistake and would like to apologise for this. This is his 1st offence on this server and he will not allow it to happen again.
Time and date: 23/07/2014 18:00- Note these are approximate time and date and he is not entirely sure that these are correct.
Timezone: BST- British Summer Time
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 771607

Offline toasty37

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: July 27, 2014, 09:27:13 pm »
Unban Request;

33rd eu siege server.

Was most likely me that banned you. When I didn't have the badmin pass, you were trolling and I noted it down. It says here that you were kicking people while reloading and teamhitting, when I saw you doing it again I got rid of you. I think Gurkins will unban, we'll have to wait till he's back from whatever he does.

- 44th member don't troll, if they do they are removed. Can you tell me his name? 44th_?_?
I hve no idea who it was name wise,but whoever it was should be banned himself for admin abuse,i didnt kick or troll nothing,but only tell this 44th guy about his "mate" and i got the ban for nothing,disgusting.