Author Topic: Addiction/Drug Abuse Thread  (Read 16993 times)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
Re: Addiction/Drug Abuse Thread
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2017, 02:46:08 pm »
Only ate edibles once, though im gonna do it again thid weekend. I constantly get drunk though, though I doubt I have an issue with that. Im never going to take anything besides those 2 drugs, because of the various issues already presented by posters.

Edibles are lit though. Ive set myself a maximum of once per month though.
Yeah those Vit. C supplements are lit bro
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Puppytron

« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2017, 06:04:20 am »
u junkies drugs are mucho no bueno nuhuh my mummy raised a good lil boy I ain't never touch the devils pixie dust or any of those other bad drugs that kill alot of people

MATT123456789

« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2017, 06:20:42 am »
u junkies drugs are mucho no bueno nuhuh my mummy raised a good lil boy I ain't never touch the devils pixie dust or any of those other bad drugs that kill alot of people

lol I remember I use to always say I will never  smoke, never do any drugs, then 8th grade comes and I'm smoking out of a pipe for the first time, like shieetttt where'd all that go?

Puppytron

« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2017, 06:23:25 am »

lol I remember I use to always say I will never  smoke, never do any drugs, then 8th grade comes and I'm smoking out of a pipe for the first time, like shieetttt where'd all that go?

ok I'll admit i inhaled second hand smoke once on purpose so im basically as bad as those acid takers

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2017, 07:14:49 am »
I agree with what Waste originally posted in that I try to stay away from substances which alter how you think and control your body. I've tried alcohol and weed on multiple occasions and didn't enjoy the experience. Since then I've just stayed away from all of it.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2017, 07:45:48 am »
I agree with what Waste originally posted in that I try to stay away from substances which alter how you think and control your body. I've tried alcohol and weed on multiple occasions and didn't enjoy the experience. Since then I've just stayed away from all of it.
Ye i still feel that way but if I'm at a party or with friends fucking around am I gonna have some fun? Of course

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2017, 02:17:18 pm »
lol just never do half a bar with alcohol right after

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2017, 02:22:49 pm »
tbf I think one of the worst drugs to be addicted to are benzodiazepine, killer if you stop.

Addiction is a funny one, some of my friends (myself included) have been accused of being addicted to x and y but it is generally people who haven't ever tried anything bar alcohol and cigarettes that tell us this without any actual knowledge of our lives.. funny that

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 02:25:22 pm by Saxon »
>always high
>GOAT

Puppytron

« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2017, 03:00:39 pm »
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 10:00:02 pm by Puppytron »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2017, 03:09:08 pm »
But you don't do drugs Karth  ;)

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2017, 03:18:58 pm »

lel try a full bar and trying to figure out what the fuck happened last night. Woke up naked in a fuck buddy's bed very confused, it's legit like teleportation.

XANNIESSSSSSSS, they fucked my finger up.,, woke up with this on my finger, took 5 hours of sawing, 8 blades (all got blunted) and my local fire department..

https://i.imgur.com/a/lSD5K
>always high
>GOAT

Puppytron

« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2017, 03:23:10 pm »

lel try a full bar and trying to figure out what the fuck happened last night. Woke up naked in a fuck buddy's bed very confused, it's legit like teleportation.

XANNIESSSSSSSS, they fucked my finger up.,, woke up with this on my finger, took 5 hours of sawing, 8 blades (all got blunted) and my local fire department..

Ya I don't fuck with xannies and alcohol together anymore, it's only a matter of time before I wake up in a jail cell or some shit. I prefer to remember my nights lmao

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2017, 03:54:30 pm »

Ya I don't fuck with xannies and alcohol together anymore, it's only a matter of time before I wake up in a jail cell or some shit. I prefer to remember my nights lmao

I said that once, few DnB events later and it was apparently a lie. Curious of prices across the world
>always high
>GOAT

Puppytron

« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2017, 04:26:38 pm »

I said that once, few DnB events later and it was apparently a lie. Curious of prices across the world

I think it was like $5 or $10 for 2mg, can't remember very well. I'd much rather do psychs altho I do need to try xans + weed but not alcohol.

Also nice name and profile pic lel I prefer heavier stuff tho

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2017, 07:01:16 pm »
hey guys, edgy 9th grader here, you ever do this thing called lean!! Try it its s8ck bro.

edgy 9th grader signing out