Author Topic: Your best attendence?  (Read 135513 times)

Offline SilverFlamingo

• Sergeant Major
  • Melee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Your best attendence?
« Reply #945 on: July 03, 2015, 11:23:24 pm »
Regiment with too many company...

You know very little... 59th is two years old, three companies. Our skirms are 20 months old and our grens are 5 months.

"Too many companies" Skirms 15, Grens 15-20  Center = 40+. You sound jelly.
Also lmao Canada leaving USA behind. Canada is fucking 3rd world we are literally becoming poor.

Offline SilverFlamingo

• Sergeant Major
  • Melee
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: July 03, 2015, 11:24:46 pm »

Our ts attendance for last night was around 195 looking to get a regimental screen shot for tonight :)

*Edit* Hit 200 in our ts of active people we kicked every one afk from our ts & it still filled up had 192 in game (around 170 in this photo)

Spoiler
[close]
2nd has the Highscore ;)

2nd was basically a brigade. We are a actual regiment, like the 33rd or 77y.
Also lmao Canada leaving USA behind. Canada is fucking 3rd world we are literally becoming poor.

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #947 on: July 03, 2015, 11:51:28 pm »
Back in the 23rd when i wasn't a fail of a regiment leader i would get 25 - 35 active daily.

Spoiler
[close]

Yes i know this is like 20 or so people, i can't seem to find my larger screenies of 30 or so people.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #948 on: July 04, 2015, 12:40:37 am »

You know very little... 59th is two years old, three companies. Our skirms are 20 months old and our grens are 5 months.

Cool story mate but I spoke about 2nd.

Offline Murphy

• Donator
  • Merfie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Lt_John_Fiennes
  • Side: Union
« Reply #949 on: July 04, 2015, 12:53:17 pm »

You're incredibly confrontational, it's almost like you're trying to compensate for something. Numbers really are not everything. Look at the 15thYR, they're relatively small, and I can guarantee they could probably beat all of your players 30 vs 75.

None the less, 75 is a rather impressive number and you should be congratulated for maintaining that in NW's current state.

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 04, 2015, 08:28:29 pm »

You're incredibly confrontational, it's almost like you're trying to compensate for something. Numbers really are not everything. Look at the 15thYR, they're relatively small, and I can guarantee they could probably beat all of your players 30 vs 75.

None the less, 75 is a rather impressive number and you should be congratulated for maintaining that in NW's current state.

Murphy tell me I am beautiful again.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 08:31:03 pm by CrumpetAwesome »

Offline Murphy

• Donator
  • Merfie
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 05, 2015, 12:08:46 am »

ur beautiful

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #952 on: July 05, 2015, 01:41:26 am »

ur beautiful
lies  ::)
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline seantheimpaler

• First Sergeant
  • Arty op
    • View Profile
  • Nick: United States Music Corps General
« Reply #953 on: July 05, 2015, 05:07:12 am »

I got 20 last week

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 05, 2015, 01:32:03 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
I got 20 last week

Na mate when you get 25 - 30 is when your erections kum

Offline SilverFlamingo

• Sergeant Major
  • Melee
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 06, 2015, 11:31:16 pm »

You know nothing clearly. The 59th has faced the 15 YR twice in the NWL and the NWC and both times we lost 7-3. 20 v 20. Every round was close.  The 15YR often attend our events and they get below 20 these days.

The 59th Gren company is defiantly one of the best. Would the 3rd like to 1v1 sometime soon?

Offline Murphy

• Donator
  • Merfie
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 06, 2015, 11:55:23 pm »

You know nothing clearly. The 59th has faced the 15 YR twice in the NWL and the NWC and both times we lost 7-3. 20 v 20. Every round was close.  The 15YR often attend our events and they get below 20 these days.

The 59th Gren company is defiantly one of the best. Would the 3rd like to 1v1 sometime soon?

I don't doubt that your 75 attendance regiment could beat a 20-25 attendance regiment with more unskilled players like us. That's not the point.

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 07, 2015, 12:04:00 am »
Ladies, you all have big tits.
xD

Offline fieldshire

• First Lieutenant
  • Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #FreeFieldshire
« Reply #958 on: July 07, 2015, 12:22:39 am »
Ladies, you all have big tits.
I want big tits.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile