Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League - [Season 5]  (Read 80726 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League - [Season 5]
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2015, 12:56:31 am »
Finally, I'm freed from my frikin phone browser muting me.
Two things. 1. Lawbringer, Bill was banned because he found out the admin pass to a regimental server that was part of NANWL, then proceeded to ban many of it's members. He then claimed he was impersonated, yet his ID was cross referenced with NA GF logs. He also should post himself- he has a fse account, just check Apocs sig.
2. League one IMO should be 58e, 71st, 63e, 18th and 3e. The 84e, PSG, 98e and others that I am forgetting all are not skilled enough yet to have a chance of winning league 1, but all are very close, so should be in league two. While 58e are in a slump, they will bounce back, and them currently are still at a high skill level, enough for league one.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2015, 01:10:37 am »
If you look closely you can see why the NA community can't handle a tier list.

Because they tend to be biased and/or forget other regiments XD?

Not biased but you guys simply do not compete on as high a level as the regiments i listed. And stability is also apart of it and most newer regs are not very stable. For example godfried you just renamed/reformed.

And Russian my point of listing the 6 - 4 was to show that we can still compete with one of the best in NA. I do not plan to win league 1 anytime soon, but i don't want to get put in league 2 with regiments that we will smash. I prefer the challenge of beating good regiments. 84e only 1v1's high quality regiments with a mix of wins and losses. If we were to get thrown in with new regs it would not be fair for them when we already only compete with the other best regiments in NA.

And to be honest guys what is the point in a league if it is only going to have about 4 regiments? I mean that is pretty boring and lame lol... People have to accept you are going to get put in a hard or even losing match up but that is like any competitive game or sport.

And if you all consider 58e league 1 ready then why would you not consider 84e ready? We have beaten each other several times with and without AsianP present. 58e is likely our closest regiment as far as skill goes. All of our matches are nearly 5-5 or 6-4's with rare exception.

Also Ap0c i did list PSG i don't know how you didn't see that...

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2015, 01:49:08 am »

Not biased but you guys simply do not compete on as high a level as the regiments i listed. And stability is also apart of it and most newer regs are not very stable. For example godfried you just renamed/reformed.

And Russian my point of listing the 6 - 4 was to show that we can still compete with one of the best in NA. I do not plan to win league 1 anytime soon, but i don't want to get put in league 2 with regiments that we will smash. I prefer the challenge of beating good regiments. 84e only 1v1's high quality regiments with a mix of wins and losses. If we were to get thrown in with new regs it would not be fair for them when we already only compete with the other best regiments in NA.

And to be honest guys what is the point in a league if it is only going to have about 4 regiments? I mean that is pretty boring and lame lol... People have to accept you are going to get put in a hard or even losing match up but that is like any competitive game or sport.

And if you all consider 58e league 1 ready then why would you not consider 84e ready? We have beaten each other several times with and without AsianP present. 58e is likely our closest regiment as far as skill goes. All of our matches are nearly 5-5 or 6-4's with rare exception.

You seem a bit too confident..

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2015, 01:50:58 am »
Honestly, keep this as It was originally League 1 and League 2, League 1 being Pro League and League 2 being Semi-Pro League If theres 4 regiments In League 1 so beat it doesn't matter.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2015, 01:54:57 am »

Bruh I cited the PSG because you talk game like you'll smash them, but history has proven quite the opposite.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2015, 01:57:41 am »
I dont think Chan Chan the man has done this yet, so I'll do it for him.

Regiment: 75th
Estimated attendance: 15-20
Leader's Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058209961/
Accept rules?: Of course!

Im taking home another title. Get out of my way.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2015, 01:59:06 am »
Inb4 75th splits again.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2015, 01:59:51 am »
Inb4 75th splits again.
Regiment has been going stable for 7 months. If I do anything like that again I get banned from NWL, sooo...
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2015, 02:02:20 am »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2015, 02:02:50 am »

Bruh I cited the PSG because you talk game like you'll smash them, but history has proven quite the opposite.

Do you even English? When or where did i ever say anything about the PSG? I listed them as a league 1 regiment lmao...

And Ap0c i have a real question for you, why do you go around FSE looking to argue at literally every turn? I never see you post anything friendly its nearly always bait etc.

Lol Nappy 45e isn't even competitive gtfo troll...

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2015, 02:05:53 am »
Calm down...this is a respectful and organized event. It is all NA has left, treat it with some respect.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2015, 02:06:47 am »
I don't come to argue with everybody. If you look closely I love posting memes here. However I do argue with people being very stupid. If you don't wanna beef with me, don't be stupid. It's not hard. Then again it might be hard for some as I find myself arguing with the same people over and over again.

Btw Alex u know I jk. Ily  <3

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2015, 02:08:10 am »
As for you though Marc, at least I keep my giant e-boner in my pants, and don't slap everyone in the face with "84E  SO GOOD. WE R TOTALLY TIER 1"

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2015, 02:13:08 am »
Also please try and remember how much has changed since this was last live.

LEAGUE 1
1. 71st Highland Regiment of Foot
2. 63eme Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (Karth less active)
3. 18th (Royal Irish) Regiment of Foot
4. 58eme Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (Lost main line leader)
5. Nr.7 Grenadier Battalion Stark Disbanded

LEAGUE 2
1. 79th "Queens Own" Cameron Highlanders Disbanded
2. 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers Don't 1v1 anymore.
3. 84e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne "Un Contre Dix" (I was not active in NW at this time)
4. United States Marine Corps Don't 1v1 anymore.
5. 9th "East Norfolk" Regiment of Foot Disbanded
6. Pontifical Swiss Guard

The point is everything needs to be re-evaluated.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2015, 02:15:57 am »
As for you though Marc, at least I keep my giant e-boner in my pants, and don't slap everyone in the face with "84E  SO GOOD. WE R TOTALLY TIER 1"

When the fuck do i ever do that? You are such a moron all you do is attack people without any real reasoning or evidence.