Author Topic: A Heed of Warning to All  (Read 6947 times)

Offline Gaius Churchill

• Corporal
  • Loyal to the Last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
A Heed of Warning to All
« on: December 18, 2014, 04:24:57 am »
Hello, I'm Gaius Churchill
In the recent months a man known as LES IS MOREX and I have had several arguments, but nothing beyond a typical disagreement. Out of the blue one night, my TS server was DDosed twice. Concerned i went searching for solutions and some answers, what i then came across is that LES IS MOREX had hired a common hacker based in Sweden to make this attack. I do not know why this attack was made, although i did turn down a chance of speaking to him because me and my comrades were forced into hiding. Tonight, December 17, a user named Mr. T came on to our new TS server, fortunately for me a friend happened to be in the lobby at the time, and this friend, thinking that the user had been a recently unbanned user welcomed him. Instead, after "Mr T." poked me with the message "Be afraid.", he said he was LES and proceeded to leave. After banning him using his IP, I left to spend some time with my family when i was spammed with messages by my friends that we had been DDosed again. I immediately returned to indeed find it DDosed. I wish to make the point again I do not know why these attack's are being made.

I make this article not as an attack but a warning to those whom come across LES IS MOREX of the 53e, Grande Armee.

Thank You for your time, assistance is welcome.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: A Heed of Warning to All
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 04:28:35 am »
Not surprised lol
Jesus Christ

Lawbringer

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 04:29:50 am »
Yea... They have threatened us with Ddosing too

Offline Gaius Churchill

• Corporal
  • Loyal to the Last
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 04:34:27 am »
It's almost soothing to hear that we have had the same experience

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 09:21:45 pm »
IPG?
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 10:30:38 pm »
Who even are you people lol Nr.37 and 5th iv never threatened to ddos any of you, Churchill is mad because i left his army and is making false claims just to make me look like a dick. I don't care but I don't know how to ddos nor would i waste my money to ddos some little punks teamspeak lol.
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline Isolation

• Corporal
  • Major General of the Army of Cumberland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AC_MajGen_George
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 11:05:43 pm »
I have a confession to make.. LES IS MOREx never Ddosed anyone, and I only said that because Churchill asked me to. I am dearly sorry for lying about that, but he was the one letting me in his teamspeak please understand and forgive me.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:23:10 am by Isolation »

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 02:48:27 am »
In the recent months a man known as LES IS MOREX and I have had several arguments, but nothing beyond a typical disagreement. Out of the blue one night, my TS server was DDosed twice. Concerned i went searching for solutions and some answers, what i then came across is that LES IS MOREX had hired a common hacker based in Sweden to make this attack. I do not know why this attack was made, although i did turn down a chance of speaking to him because me and my comrades were forced into hiding. Tonight, December 17, a user named Mr. T came on to our new TS server, fortunately for me a friend happened to be in the lobby at the time, and this friend, thinking that the user had been a recently unbanned user welcomed him. Instead, after "Mr T." poked me with the message "Be afraid.", he said he was LES and proceeded to leave. After banning him using his IP, I left to spend some time with my family when i was spammed with messages by my friends that we had been DDosed again. I immediately returned to indeed find it DDosed. I wish to make the point again I do not know why these attack's are being made.

I make this article not as an attack but a warning to those whom come across LES IS MOREX of the 53e, Grande Armee.

o no not a ddos

somebody call the internet police before he hacks our club penguin account

google "Buy DDOS Program" and dos the little cunt back. Simple.

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 02:51:52 am »

Who even are you people lol Nr.37 and 5th iv never threatened to ddos any of you, Churchill is mad because i left his army and is making false claims just to make me look like a dick. I don't care but I don't know how to ddos nor would i waste my money to ddos some little punks teamspeak lol.

Bearing in mind both of you have essentially new FSE accounts

seems to me like someone is looking for attention

nobody really gives a fuck

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 02:59:14 am »
Who are these people?

Offline Required_Attack

• Private
  • Not Peace, But a Sword.
    • View Profile
    • 53e RĂ©giment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: Gregory
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 04:37:35 am »
I am totally with Church here. He has been assaulting us non stop and it needs to stop. The amout of times our community Ts has been DDosed is outrageous.

I already spoke with Churchill. I hope to help you guys work all of this out. Could you please tell me your new Team Speak address so we can get in touch? Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:42:12 am by Required_Attack »

Offline crazy8headshot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 82nd_Col_crazy8headshot
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 05:00:07 am »
You guys are fucking stupid that don't know shit. He is a very good man that I've know him for a very long time. You guys are lying because most of you guys I know and you guys are all part of this together so stop your shit guys plz.
"All The Way"
82nd Airborne Motto

Lawbringer

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 05:23:36 am »
I was given a heads up by a reputable friend of mine that they were trying to find out ts IP to ddos us

Its what I heard.

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 05:35:50 am »
Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2014, 05:42:28 am »
Who are these people?

The "other" part of the community bro
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.