Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 135970 times)

Offline JungleBunny

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: USMC_Rec_JungleBunny
GUID: 1353565
Steam: JungleBunny
How active can you be?: I am nearly on every day multiple times a day, unless something is to come up. I am on a lot of the time in the nightly hours of EST, though.
Current Regiment/Clan: USMC
Admin experience: None whatsoever.
Why do you want this role?: I have found myself to be on a lot of the time when an admin isn't present, or isn't present for a period of time. I would also consider myself a regular to the server, and am friendly with a lot of the people who play on it.

Offline alpineodin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban request BBG bot survival
« Reply #286 on: August 18, 2017, 12:17:39 am »
<Redacted>
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 04:12:10 am by alpineodin »

Offline Cycloalkane

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request: bbg bot survival NA

Name: Not sure, Steam name is "Dewey?"

Offense: Spam building? It was forever ago that I was banned, but me and my friend were asking the mod for some extra build points just for one round so we could build what we wanted, he was fine with it and gave the team about 1000 build points instead of the normal amount. We made a small staircase into the sky (not huge, we could still die inside it) we had a lot of people with us, just having some fun for a round, but some other people were trying to break it the whole time. The moderator seemed fine for a while, and im not entirely sure what happened in the end because it was so long ago, I didnt even get to read what the mod had said during the whole thing because of the chat. It got pretty chaotic pretty fast.

Why should you be unbanned? Its been quite a long time since the ban, and I really dont plan on doing that again

User ID #: 1440615

Time/Date: Was banned around 6-8 months ago maybe? Not sure on the exact date

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral

Offense: Spam building? It was forever ago that I was banned, but me and my friend were asking the mod for some extra build points just for one round so we could build what we wanted, he was fine with it and gave the team about 1000 build points instead of the normal amount. We made a small staircase into the sky (not huge, we could still die inside it) we had a lot of people with us, just having some fun for a round, but some other people were trying to break it the whole time. The moderator seemed fine for a while, and im not entirely sure what happened in the end because it was so long ago, I didnt even get to read what the mod had said during the whole thing because of the chat. It got pretty chaotic pretty fast.

Why should you be unbanned? Its been quite a long time since the ban, and I really dont plan on doing that again

You were banned by Glenn for spamming planks you and your friend Alpineodin.

He was also banned in addition to that for saying a racial slur.

You're unbanned.

Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline alpineodin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

You're unbanned.

unsure if that pertains to me aswell, but if not, do you happen to know what the slur i used was?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Don't ask questions, just take the unban and run

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

You're unbanned.

unsure if that pertains to me aswell, but if not, do you happen to know what the slur i used was?

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't see your unban request for some reason. Unbanned too. But here's why you were banned in addition to plank spam per the admin Glenn

8/29/16 - 18:15:59 - *DEAD* [Alpineodin] more like fateful nigger get fukt

Please follow all the server rules and have fun. And please avoid using racial slurs like that, the logs are checked even if an admin is on. Sadly, there's almost someone who's ID is copied to the ban list daily for slurs.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 02:54:26 am by tired »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
Tired I'm tired of these racial slurs are you tired of them tired?

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Very tired, as you can see I'm so tired, tired of this crap.

Our ban list currently stands at 1,235 bans. About 75% of those are for n*gger. Now we've unbanned about 600 people, and that's not like the casual slur. It's like people who spam it for the most part. If we banned every single person that said n*gger at least once, that list would be double.

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guybrush

Very tired, as you can see I'm so tired, tired of this crap.

Our ban list currently stands at 1,235 bans. About 75% of those are for n*gger. Now we've unbanned about 600 people, and that's not like the casual slur. It's like people who spam it for the most part. If we banned every single person that said n*gger at least once, that list would be double.

Its true. I counted and now I'm tired too. When will the cycle end?!?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 12:10:51 am by Guybrush »
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline EduardoHR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ThakingEd
Nickname: ThakingEd
GUID: 3814
Steam: ThakingEd https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062685872/
How active can you be?: 6 hours a week, mostly in the night/early morning.
Current Regiment/Clan: None
Admin experience: Some servers in other games like Killing Floor, Red Orchestra/Rising Storm, Halo CE.
Why do you want this role?: I play in the night most of the time, and half of that time there are no admins online, I think I can make the late night players experience more enjoyable. And as you can see in my ID, I'm a long time player of Napoleonic Wars, I know the community pretty well.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Nickname: USMC_Rec_JungleBunny
GUID: 1353565
Steam: JungleBunny
How active can you be?: I am nearly on every day multiple times a day, unless something is to come up. I am on a lot of the time in the nightly hours of EST, though.
Current Regiment/Clan: USMC
Admin experience: None whatsoever.
Why do you want this role?: I have found myself to be on a lot of the time when an admin isn't present, or isn't present for a period of time. I would also consider myself a regular to the server, and am friendly with a lot of the people who play on it.

Thanks for doing this after we talked about it. Approved, I'll have to finish your training later.

Offline BazookaDeluca

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: BazookaDeLuca

GUID: 1256484

Steam: Papabazooka

How active can you be?: Around 1/2 hour to 2 hours a day depending on how busy I am.

Current Regiment/Clan: Bavarian Freikorps

Admin experience: 1stDE_Official, DA_Official, and 59th_Jailbreak

Why do you want this role?: I want this role because I have been a fan of the server for a while and I find that when an admin is on the overall experience is somewhat more enjoyable. Admins can make the game more interesting with special map selections and different kinds of bots. I enjoy this server a lot and want to help it.

Offline alpineodin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, sorry I didn't see your unban request for some reason. Unbanned too. But here's why you were banned in addition to plank spam per the admin Glenn

Please follow all the server rules and have fun. And please avoid using racial slurs like that, the logs are checked even if an admin is on. Sadly, there's almost someone who's ID is copied to the ban list for slurs.

Thank you, and thanks for digging up the logs for my comment, as it was like so long ago, i had completely forgot what i had said. seems like it was in response to someone named Fateful, and i was making fun of it or the context.

i'll keep the meme shitposting to a negative number.

thanks
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 04:13:23 am by alpineodin »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn

You're unbanned.

8/29/16 - 18:15:59 - *DEAD* [Alpineodin] more like fateful nigger get fukt

Please follow all the server rules and have fun. And please avoid using racial slurs like that, the logs are checked even if an admin is on. Sadly, there's almost someone who's ID is copied to the ban list for slurs.

he's a shit admin
click here to join the 84th